Competitions Terms & Conditions
- Today FM’s decision regarding prizewinners will be final, and no correspondence regarding that decision will be entered into.
- Today FM prizes are non-transferable, and will only be awarded to the prizewinner.
- Use of a false name or address by a competition entrant, i.e. a name by which the entrant is not usually known, will disqualify them from receiving any prize.
- Today FM will keep prize winner(s) personal details for a reasonable time in order that prizes can be sent to the prize winner(s); rules can be verified to have been complied with and for accounting purposes. Today FM may only pass prize winner(s) details on to our third parties or sponsors for the purpose of delivering the prize.
- Today FM Competitions are open only to residents of the Republic Of Ireland.
- For competitions requiring entry by text, the number is 087 4100 102. Standard network charges apply.
- Today FM will ensure that all prizes are delivered within 28 days of winning. Where this is not possible, the station will notify the winner of a delay.
- All prize winners have 12 months to claim a prize and if we or our client company do not receive any correspondence (pertaining to their address or other details) in that time period their claim is null and void.
- When, due to circumstances beyond our control, a prize is not available, Today FM reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value.
- From time to time the station may offer a cash alternative to a specific prize, but is under no obligation to do so.
- Today FM accepts no responsibility for failure due to circumstances beyond our control, to fulfil a competition, which involves a third party but has no specific cash value, e.g. meeting an artist. We will however, on all occasions strive to provide a substitute prize of equal desirability to the winner. Unfortunately, the company cannot accept responsibility if these attempts do not meet a prizewinner’s expectations.
- In on air competitions, failure to appear on air will unfortunately disqualify an entrant whether this occurs due to operator error or other technical errors.
- The prizes will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the supplier of the prize to the Promoter.
- The Promoter/Todayfm shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature whether in contract, tort including negligence or otherwise caused by acceptance of these terms or in connection with the Prize or the Competition.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter/Todayfm reserves the right to amend or withdraw the Competition without notice.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by Irish law and the courts of Ireland shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Any person or persons found to be in disregard of any of the above rules will be disqualified automatically. 100-102 Today FM reserves the right to disqualify any contestant for any reason whatsoever in its sole discretion.
Milktray Cadbury Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/ instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- Promoter: Today FM, Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2
- Eligibility: Entry is open only to residents of the Republic of Ireland aged 18 and over. Directors, management and employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or the agencies or companies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entrants can enter between (10th - 14th February 2020)
- Moderation: The Promoter reserves the right to reject entries which, in the reasonable opinion of the Promoter:
- contain any material which: (i) is offensive and/or derogatory, (ii) is of a explicit and/or sexual nature, or (iii) is defamatory, libelous, obscene or disparages the promoter in any way, or (iv) is otherwise illegal;
- contain any material which violates any third party intellectual property rights (including, but not limited to, copyright, trade marks, or any other proprietary or personal right);
- contain any trade/brand logos or references other than incidental inclusion and/or relating to the Promoter’s products; and
- Promotes any political agenda.
Daily prize: Cadbury hamper plus €200 via cheque. Overall prize: 1 x trip to Venice.
The holiday prize is subject to the below conditions:
- Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays, summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both Ireland and Italy.
- Prize includes return economy flights with Aer Lingus or a similar airline, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per person. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Venice. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a ROI passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
- Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
- You will be staying in a 4*hotel, sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed. Your prize stay also includes funds to pay tourism tax that is payable locally to the hotel when you check-out.
- Gondola experience is as hared ride, will last approximately 30 minutes and is subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Your dinner at Bistro De Venice is based on two adults enjoying the Romantic menu including 1 welcome drink of Prosecco DOCG, three course meal and 1 red rose for your partner. Any additional food or drink ordered is not included and will be at the winner’s own expense. Reservations are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
- All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within 12 months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
- Winner Selection and notification. One winner per day will be announced on-air (10th–14th February). Winners will find out immediately on air whether they have won. The winners will then be taken off air and be asked to supply their contact and postal details. These details will then be used to post out the prize to the winners address via cheque or a method agreed with the radio station. The daily winners will be entered in to draw to win overall prize at end of week.
- If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond.
- Please allow up to 28 days from the date of acceptance of the Prize for delivery of prizes.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time, in its absolute discretion, to verify the eligibility of any participant (including their age and place of residence); disqualify any participant found to be abusing or tampering with the operation of the Promotion or entering using fraudulent means, or who the Promoter believes to have acted in breach of these Terms and Conditions; disqualify participants who do not give correct contact details.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries, claims or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise. For the avoidance of doubt, it is the responsibility of the participant to check junk/spam to ensure they are in receipt of promotional communication. The Promoter is not responsible for an entrant making a late claim on their win if this email is missed for any reason.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation in whole or in part.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter, not to Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for the purpose of facilitating the Promotion unless you have agreed to its use for any other purpose. By entering the Promotion, all Participants agree to give Instagram a complete release from any and all legal liability in connection with the Promotion.
- In the event for any reason the prize winners do not claim the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that prize will be forfeited by the winners and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize. If for any reason a prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize for it, in its sole discretion, of equal or higher value.
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, malware incident, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter shall comply with all applicable requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018, The EU General Data Protection Regulation 2016 and any successor legislation or other applicable law. The personal information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this promotion and in accordance with the Promoters’ Data Privacy Notice which can be found at https://www.todayfm.com/competitions-terms-and-conditionshe Promoter may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this promotion (including any relevant promotional activity) or communicating with entrants.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- The promotion is run pursuant to a lottery license granted to Make-a-wish Ireland under the Dublin District Court.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
SSE CompetitionTerms & Conditions.
Free Electricity to the value of €1,500 Prize Draw Terms & Conditions – Today FM Promo WC10th February
- The Promoter is SSE Airtricity Limited and SSE Airtricity Energy Supply (NI) Limited (the ‘Promoter’), which are members of the SSE Group. The Registered Office of SSE Airtricity Limited is SSE Airtricity, Red Oak South, South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, Ireland registered in the Republic of Ireland No. 317386. The Registered Office of SSE Airtricity Energy Supply (NI) Limited is 3rd Floor Millennium House, 19-25 Great Victoria Street, Belfast BT2 7AQ registered in Northern Ireland No. NI041956
- The Promoter is carrying out a prize draw (the “Competition”) pursuant to which eligible entrants may win the prize listed below. Every valid entry is entered into the prize draw where entrants could win the Prize:
- Free electricity for a year to the value of €1,500– Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
- The Competition is not open to anyone directly connected with this Competition. Employees of the SSE Group may not enter the prize draw.
- Entrants must be over 18 to enter, if the entrant is under the age of 18 their guardian must enter on their behalf.
- If the winner is an SSE Airtricity customer - Pre Paid Meter winners must agree to switch to a credit meter for the full year the Free Elec is valid from.
- Only one entry per person.
- The Competition opens [10 February 2020] and closes on [14 February 2020].
- 1 winner in total will be selected, from all valid entries.
- The winner will be selected by Today FM and will be notified within 1 week from the Competition close date.
- The Promoter reserves the right to replace any prize with an equivalent prize without notice.
- Entry into this Competition is deemed to be acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- If the winner is not an SSE Airtricity customer, there will be cash alternative. No part or parts of the Prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for lost entries. The Promoter and their agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw, including any technical, hardware or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant’s ability to participate in the prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to exclude any entries at its complete discretion, including those entries which the Promoter believes to be fraudulent, or based on misconduct.
- Subject to where the winner’s MPRN/GPRN is located this prize draw and these terms are governed by the laws of Ireland or Northern Ireland (where applicable) and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Ireland or Northern Ireland (where applicable).
- The winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- SSE Airtricity excludes liability, to the fullest extent permitted by law, for any loss or damage caused to the winners arising out of any of the Prizes.
- If there is any dispute regarding these Terms and Conditions, the selection of the winners or any other matter relating to the Competition, the decision of SSE Airtricity shall be final and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into with any entrant.
- Proof of transmission or posting cannot be accepted as proof of delivery. SSE Airtricity does not accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside its control.
- In addition to the foregoing the following terms and conditions apply to the provision of free electricity:
Definition of One Year’s Free Electricity in terms of current SSE Airtricity customers:
- One Year’s Free Electricity to the value of €1,500 is applicable to one domestic Meter Point Reference Number (“MPRN”) in Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland. If the winner has more than one MPRN with SSE Airtricity, only one MPRN will be awarded with the ‘One Year’s Free Electricity to the value of €1,500’.
- One Year’s Free Electricity to the value of €1,500 is calculated based on the Estimated Annual Consumption (“EAC”) of the winner’s MPRN. The EAC is based on the winner’s previous twelve months’ usage prior to the commencement of the Competition. If SSE Airtricity does not have access to the previous twelve months’ usage records in respect of the winner, SSE Airtricity shall have full and sole discretion to determine the EAC based on its own calculations.
- One Year’s Free Electricity will run for 12 months commencing on the first day of the first/next billing cycle date after the winner has been notified by SSE Airtricity (the “Term”).
- One Year’s Free Electricity shall be capped at the EAC plus 10% of the EAC (“Capped EAC”). Any usage over and above the Capped EAC (as determined by SSE Airtricity) shall be paid by the winner.
- Notwithstanding any other provision in these Terms and Conditions, the value of One Year’s Free Electricity will not exceed €1,500 / £1,300 (inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate and associated charges).
- VAT charges associated with the Capped EAC will be paid by SSE Airtricity. VAT charges for any portion of consumption above the Capped EAC shall be paid by the winner.
- Standing Charges (if applicable) will be paid by SSE Airtricity (as well as associated VAT amount).
- All un-metered charges such as disconnection/reconnection charges, meter exchange charges and any other such equivalent charges will be paid by the winner (full list of un-metered charges may be accessed at: myairtricity.com).
- Any outstanding debt with SSE Airtricity Limited or SSE Airtricity Energy Supply (NI) Limited must be paid in full before the winner may avail of their year’s free electricity.
Pandora Prize T&C's
1.Travel is subject to availability at the discretion of NDL Travel and excludes bank holidays, Valentine’s day/weekend and school holiday periods, specifically the Christmas holidays ,summer holidays, spring and autumn half terms and Easter in both the ROI and France.
2.Prize includes return economy flights, all flight taxes and surcharges as well as one piece of checked baggage per two people. Subject to availability, departure airport used will be the winners nearest international airport that operates direct flights to Paris. Please note, this may not be your closest airport. If you don’t hold a ROI passport you may need a visa for this destination, and this should be arranged with the appropriate embassy. Although please note the cost of a visa of this kind isn’t included in your prize.
3.Transfers will be private and not shared with other passengers.
4.You will be staying in 4* hotel sharing a double room with en-suite bathroom on a bed and breakfast basis. If you’d prefer a twin room, we will do what we can to secure this for you, but it cannot be guaranteed.
5.Tickets to a show of the winner’s choice at Opera National de Paris are subject to availability at the time of booking. Tickets of the winner’s choice do not include tickets for sold out events.
6.Admission to the Eiffel Tower is based on 2people. Winners will get timed entrance tickets to the 1st, 2ndFloor, elevator access to the summit and a1-hour Seine River cruise. Experienceis subject to availability at the time of booking.
7.Your dinner at Septime is based on 2 adults enjoying a7-course tasting menu including ½ bottle of house wine, mineral water and coffee.
8.Travel insurance is subject to normal terms of acceptance. Pre-existing medical conditions may not be covered. No age restrictions apply.
9.All prizes must be claimed and booked by the prize winner within12months from the date of our initial correspondence with them.
Holiday prize is for two adults for 7 nights, in the specified destination and accommodation unless otherwise stated.
Departure dates are subject to availability.
Valid for travel during specified dates.
Holiday must be taken on mutually agreed dates and cannot be taken in high season dates, or during bank holidays and mid-term breaks in 2020.
Winner and guest must hold valid travel insurance for the holiday duration.
Failure to attend for any reason whatsoever on the travel dates agreed and booked does not entitle the winner to an alternative prize and the prize will be deemed to have been forfeited.
The promoter reserves the right to substitute prize of equal value if a prize element becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
Holiday is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
Holiday must be booked directly with Sunway head office, Marina House, Clarence Street, Dun Laoghaire Co. Dublin. Call: 01 2311800.
TD Active T and Cs:
The prize is a A 13 night trip for 2 people to Sri Lanka on a TD Active holiday tour worth €4,518. Package has to be taken w/c March 27th 2020. Prize includes flights, transfers, accommodation and all excursions and activities. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Prices per person are based on 2 sharing. Single room supplements apply. Prices, taxes, flights times and availability all subject to change. Full terms and conditions on www.tdactiveholidays.ie/ts-and-cs.
** Hen & Stag Sligo Competitions **
- Competition – win a Hen or Stag for 20 people
- Valid from Jan – May then again from October to December (excluding bank holiday weekend and seasonal dates)
- Standard rooms only
- Max 10 Twin rooms. Any extra required the group would pay directly
- Two nights Bed and Breakfast plus One Evening Meal in The Kitchen Restaurant
** National Lottery / Euromillions Competitions **
- Entrants must be over 18 years and they must provide verification of age before any prize will be issued.
** Ah Sure Lookit - Dermot & Dave Show **
- Only entries submitted during competition opening times will be valid (9:55-10:05)
- You are limited to one answer per day, per person
- If multiple entries are submitted at once, that entry will not be counted
- In the event that you guess the correct answer and you are chosen as a winner, you are not eligible to enter the Ah Sure Lookit competition for 90 days.
- TODAY FM will not accept responsibility for any technical failure or malfunction or any other problem in any network, system, server, provider, or otherwise which may result in entries being lost, in audible, incomprehensible.
We wish you lots of luck entering our competitions.
We are grateful to our listeners for supporting the station, and are keen that there should be a fair distribution of prizes amongst all listeners. For this reason, on very rare occasions, it may be necessary to restrict a particular listener from winning successive prizes on the station .
** To this end - we have compiled a winners database for internal office use only **
Any queries relating to competitions or prizes should be directed to the Promotions Department at Today FM, Marconi House, Digges Lane, Dublin 2.