You're worth it!
This morning, Derek got in touch saying that he had been looking forward to his Friday treat since 3am; his beloved breakfast roll. This was at 5am, it’s now 8.30 am so I sincerely hope that Derek enjoyed, or is in the throes of enjoying, his Friday treat.
Some people don’t know how to treat themselves. I am not one of those people.
I love getting my nails done every couple of weeks, browsing (and more often than not, purchasing) on ASOS is one of my favourite things to do… while drinking a nice glass of Shiraz. Treat yo’self!
- “Good morning Paula. My Friday treat is to go to the local market where all the produce is made by locals, get a homemade piece of cake. Then go across the road to a shop that specialises in selling coffee beans, but also has two tables to sit down at, take out my book and enjoy.” - Vince
- “Spa day!! I get a mani, pedi, a facial mask, my eyebrows done, and a body wrap, and then I go home and take a detox bubble bath. It's fantastic!”
- “My treat tonight is a few glasses of wine & finally see some TV!”
- “Treat yourself - Wine, chocolate, ice cream, and Netflix binges.”
- “Paula my favourite treat is Christmas Pizza - turkey, ham, stuffing, small dollops of cranberry sauce, brie, roast spuds and sprouts. I put it on a pizza base every stephes day and every year for the past 3 years everyone in my house has mocked me until it comes out of the oven and it smells and tastes delish. That’s my favourite treat!”
- “My favourite treat is Being outside, fishing, kayaking, golfing.... I work long hours in an office and spend all week working towards the weekend when I can get outside!”
- “Treat yourself - Online shopping, chinese delivery and turning off the volume on my phone”
- “A bubble bath, fresh PJs and Mindhunter #treatyourself”
- “Hot bubble bath and a cold beer!”
- “I have one of those spike-y balls that you roll under your foot. I soak my feet and then use one of those. It's a great way to relax and treat yourself to a simple foot massage!”
- “I took up crocheting a few years ago and it’s so therapeutic – love when I have an hour to myself and I crochet all my worries away, Paula!”
- “Hey Paula happy Friday - whoop whoop - I treat myself to a glass of wine on Fridays and Saturdays I don’t have any during the week due to my long commute to Cork. I also treat myself by buying new gym gear… I know I’m a weirdo but it makes me happy!” – Laineymoo
- “Morning Paula. Myself and my partner Jo treat ourselves with holidays. We’re off to Ibiza first thing in the morning! We'll miss the 4 kids... but I'm sure we'll manage!” - Del in Armagh
- “Time alone and ignoring my phone and my husband and children!”