Deliveroo has revealed the strangest pizzas it's had to deliver in Dublin.
Some of these are incredibly odd combinations:
Someone close to Stephen’s Green requested a ketchup pizza base instead of the default sauce.
Salt and Vinegar
In Tallaght, it appears someone confused pizza with fish and chips.
In the order notes, they requested that the restaurant ‘put plenty of salt and vinegar on it’.
Sweet and Savoury
One Ballsbridge customer ordered a chocolate dessert pizza topped with chili flakes. Yes, you read that correctly.
In nearby Donnybrook, one customer ordered toppings of tuna, anchovies, and garlic.
We're not sure who some of these pizzas were intended for!
Top 5 Most Ordered Pizzas
Deliveroo also looked at what pizzas were the most commonly ordered:
Top 5 Most Ordered Pizzas in Dublin
- Margherita from Sano Pizza, Temple Bar
- The Spicy Devil from Fallon & Byrne, Rathmines
- Pepperoni from Pete’s, Sandymount
- Diablo from Calzones by Tiger, Rathmines
- Prosciutto E Funghi from Wallace’s Asti, Drumcondra