There's a Glass and a Half in Everyone
What does it mean to be sound?
Alison Curtis is trying to find out and her show sponsors, Cadbury have decided to jump on board and help.
In the spirit of there being a 'glass and a half in everyone', they've generously given us an amazing €10,000 to give to a town or community in Ireland that we feel really embodies this idea. The ultimate SOUND town.
So what does that mean? We think we have it worked out...
- Surprising! It’s the small, surprising gestures that sometimes have the most heart. Your community knows this and celebrates this every day.
- Optimism is the cheerful core of community spirit, always seeing the best and looking to make the best of the world for others.
- Unassuming An unassuming person is awesome but does not go around bragging about it. That’s why we’re here to celebrate with you!
- Neighbourly It’s leaving a car space for your neighbour, or even cutting their patch of grass when you do your own.
- Dependable - You know you can trust your community and they can trust you to be... sound.
Do you think you live in a place that sums this up? We want to hear from you! Alison is going to be chatting to people from communities across the country every month and picking the soundest communities to receive a special plaque (and some Cadbury goodies of course) as a badge of honour. Think of it like employee of the month but for your home.
Then, later in the year we will be picking the soundest of the bunch and the Weekend Breakfast Show will visit to award the the prize of Sound Town 2019. Along with their plaque and their chocolate, the winning community will also receive €10,000 to put towards a community project. All with thanks to Cadbury!
If you think your town deserves this accolade then fill in the form below.
Terms + Conditions apply.
ROI 18+. No purchase necessary. Promotion Period: 16/03/19 – 28/10/19. Enter: complete the required information about your local town on www.todayfm.com to be in with a chance to win. Main Prize: 10k for winners choice of local community project (announced on 04/11/19).Monthly Prize: 1 Cadbury Generosity Plaque and Cadbury Hamper to be awarded each month during the Promotion Period (Monthly Prize winners will be announced on the last Sunday of every month). Both Main Prize and Monthly Prize Winners will be picked by Alison Curtis + 2 Today FM team-members based on the value of generosity .1 winner per person, per town. Visit www.todayfm.com (for full T&Cs including restrictions on Main Prize). Promoter – Mondelez Europe Services GmbH –Irish Branch. For full Terms + Conditions please see here.